The Westin tackle boxes are essential companions for anglers of all expertise levels, guaranteeing an organized and efficient fishing adventure. All boxes in our versatile ranges serve as a secure sanctuary for a wide range of fishing gear, including lures, hooks, lines, and accessories. Meticulously crafted from robust materials, Westin tackle boxes are engineered to endure the challenges of the rugged outdoors, ensuring the safety of your valuable equipment against the elements. Our thoughtful designed compartments, provide an optimal solution for systematic storage, allowing quick and easy access to the right tools when needed. Available in various sizes and styles, Westin tackle boxes cater to different preferences and requirements, ensuring you're well-prepared for any fishing environment.
Westin Tackle Box System
At Westin we develop products designed by anglers for anglers. Our tackle boxes are available in a range of different configurations to suit every angler. To ensure you choose the right box we use the following system to easily identify each layout.
- S1: A tackle box with no dividers. A Game Box. Ideal for packs of small lures, terminal tackle, and hooks, as well as large loose lures.
- S2: A tackle box with three fixed compartments supplied with a set of dividers to customise the layout of the full length compartment.
- S3: A tackle box with one large, fixed compartment and a removable divider that can be used to separate one-quarter of the box.
- S4: A tackle box with three full length compartments and a set of dividers to customise the layout of the full length compartments.
- S5: Single, full size compartment and supplied with front-to-back dividers enabling the box to be customised with up to four compartments.
- S6: A tackle box with four front-to-back fixed walls, dividing the box into four compartments.
- S7: A tackle box with three fixed compartments in the front third and two fixed full length compartments with dividers.
- S8: A tackle box with front-to-back horizontal fixed walls, dividing the box into four compartments.