The W10 Braided line has been developed for anglers seeking the ultimate braided line. Our innovative construction produces a line that combines maximum strength and abrasion resistance with a super-smooth surface. Constructed from premium Japanese Ultra High Molecular Polyethylene (UHMPE) fibers using a 13X (12+1) design with 12 carriers woven around a central CORE carrier to produce a supremely round line with improved strength compared to 8X braided lines. W10 braid uses an “Advanced Ultra High PIC” construction with 56 weaves per inch for a smoother surface and increased abrasion resistance. In addition, the tighter weave of “Advanced Ultra High PIC” gives the smoothest surface around for longer, more accurate, casts. Casting performance is further enhanced by a Dura-Coating gel process that gives the braid a smoother, hydrophobic surface, reducing water absorption and lowering friction. To achieve maximum color stability, W10 Braid is soaked in dye tanks before being oven cured to ‘bake-in’ the pigment and finally sealed by a dura-coat for improved longevity.
- High performance 13X braided line
- Premium Japanese UHMPE fibers
- Round profile
- CORE (12+1) – 12 carrier braided tight around a central CORE carrier to give a uniformly round line, with increased strength
- "Advanced Ultra High PIC” line construction with 56 weaves per inch giving higher abrasion resistance and a super-smooth surface
- Double Dura-Coating technology for excellent water repellence, a smoother surface, and lower friction, for longer, more accurate casting.
- Supreme color retention