The W10 Finesse T&C rods takes rod-sensitivity to a whole new level, while the fast blank still packs plenty of power to get the job done.
All blanks are handcrafted from X5 carbon layer technology and 4-axial woven carbon reinforcement on the outer layer. Thanks to the Torayca® 'Nanoalloy® 55Ton' carbon blank the W10 Finesse rods are extremely sensitive and well-balanced, yet unmatched in strength and lightness.
The W10 Finesse T&C rods are perfect for casting soft lures, small cranks, or fishing Texas & Carolina rigs along the bottom after perch and other predators. These light and responsive rods will make you feel absolutely everything that happens to your lure, and the fast blank makes hook-set a cakewalk.
Westin W10 rods leverage the absolute latest design and technological advancements to provide cutting-edge performance that cannot be found anywhere else. All rods are manufactured according to the highest level of quality control, and each blank is individually strength tested before release.
- Handle: Custom designed G-Hyper carbon handle
- Reel: Fuji® SKS, rubber coated
- Hood: 360° custom designed screw-down with 1k woven carbon reinforcement
- Guides: Tangle free Fuji® Titanium Torzite® K guides
- Blank: Toray® TORAYCA® 'Nanoalloy® 55TON' and X5 carbon layer technology
- Blank color: Matt black with 4-axial carbon reinforcement
- Joint: 4-axial and 1K carbon reinforced spigot joint
- Hook-keeper: Seaguide® Stainless D-Hook
- Custom made rubber end-cap, non-slip design
- Low-profile guide wrappings
- Delivered in Octagonal Cordura tube and velvet rod bag
- Unique serial number on each rod
NANOALLOY™ | TORAY
Click here to read about the W10 Extended Blank Warranty.