Lures don't come more realistic and life-like than this - it's not just a lure; it's part of the food chain! Scientists tell us that redfish can make up 75% of the halibut's food source in the North Atlantic.
'The adult redfish is abundant in deep water while tasty baby ones are found in Fjords, bays and inshore waters. Choose between two updated weights/sizes - 360g or 460g including a spare body.'
*McIntyre, A. D. (1953). The food of halibut from North Atlantic fishing grounds. Marine research, Scotland 1952(3), 1-20.
- Authentic fish look and swimming action - as close as it gets
- Active eyes
- Durable painting
- Ultra sharp and strong sea fishing hook
- Hook: Single #9/0 (360g)
- Hook: Single #10/0 (460g)
- Interchangeable hook system to slide inside body
- Contains 1 interior weight/hook system and 2 bodies
Length: 16,5 cm 360g | 19 cm 460g