W10 Spin item no: W1002
The W10 Spin is designed specifically for the devoted seatrout angler, these rods are unlike any other spin rods out there. The W10 Spin series pushes performance to unprecedented levels. The high-performing slim blank is providing responsive touch and balance in combination with unmatched strength and lightness. With a W10 Spin rod you can cast to the horizon and at the same time maintain an incredible lure control – qualities that will improve your seatrout fishing significantly.
Westin W10 leverages the absolute latest design and technology advancements to provide cutting-edge performance that can't be found anywhere else. Each blank is handcrafted with X5 carbon layer technology and 4-axial woven carbon reinforcement as outer layer for superior action, ultimate sensitivity and maximum strength. Thanks to TORAYCA® "Nanoalloy® 55TON" by Toray®, high modulus carbon and the newest nano resin technology from Toray – we have been able to develop a rod with unmatched strength and sensitivity while maintaining light weight and durability. In our production facility, the rods are manufactured according to the highest level of quality control, each blank is individually strength tested before release. The Westin W10 rods features Fuji® non slip reel seat, tangle free, top of the line, Fuji® Titanium Torzite® guides and Seaguide® stainless hook-keeper. The lightweight G-Hyper carbon handle is custom designed for extreme grip and comfortable hold – both in cold weather and during hot summer days. The Westin W10 rods will give you a distinct advantage on the water.
- Handle: Custom designed G-Hyper carbon handle
- Reel: Fuji® SKS, rubber coated
- Hood: 360° custom designed screw-down with 1k woven carbon reinforcement
- Guides: Tangle free Fuji® Titanium Torzite® K guides
- Blank: Toray® TORAYCA® “Nanoalloy® 55TON” and X5 carbon layer technology
- Blank color: Matt black with 4-axial carbon reinforcement
- Joint: 4-axial and 1K carbon reinforced spigot joint
- Hook-keeper: Seaguide® Stainless DHOOK
- Custom made rubber gimbal, non-slippery
- Low-profile guide wrappings
- Delivered in Pentagon Cordura tube and velvet rod bag
- Unique serial number on each rod